Skip to main content

#DINEWITHME: CRAZY CRAB | OASIS SQUARE ARA DAMANSARA (KL)

When it says CRAZY CRABS, it's got to be crazy! Imagine gigantic crab claws as big as your iPhone, or almost the size of my palm. Well, you don't need me to say more. #HolyCrabs

CRAZY CRABS is a Chinese restaurant located at Oasis Square Ara Damansara; facing right opposite Royal Flush. This restaurant is the brainchild of the owners of Tom, Dick & Harry's, Royal Flush and Ali, Muthu & Ah Hock. Compared to Royal Flush, CRAZY CRABS has a more casual setting with round tables and plastic chairs. 




Royal Flush
View from Crazy Crabs' outdoor seatings


Unsure of who does what? Here's a little guideline for you:

KING CRAB
Section Leader | Take orders | Buzz tables | Send food

SOLDIER CRAB
Take orders | Buzz tables | Send food

JR CRAB
Buzz tables | Send food

My friend and I went quite late that day for our dinner around 9.30pm. The two of us started off with the Salted Baked Crab, which approximately 1kg in size for each crab. The crabs are prepared by drenching with salt and baked to perfection. The sweet and juicy crab meat is awesome; especially the huge and plump gigantic crab claws! Each and every bite is just Oh-So-Good. Crabs are priced at RM 98/kg with 4 types of preparations to choose from - Salted Baked, Buttermilk, Kam Heong and Steamed Crabs

Salted Baked Crabs (RM 98/kg)
Min. order 1.8kg (Ours was 2kg)



Check out the claw size!! OMG!

As huge as my Iphone..that's crazy!





Besides than crabs, we also tried out the Siong Tang Lala (Lala in superior stock). The broth is awesome - rich and sweet; perfect for the rainy day. 



Siong Tang Lala (Small)

Price tag was on a higher side which our crabs itself cost about RM 200. If you're on a budget conscious, I may suggest you to consider elsewhere. But despite the hefty price, the meal was incredibly good. 

After our sinful dinner, we took a night walk around the beautiful place while testing out with my new camera. 







#michiebillie #crazycrabs #oasissquare #aradamansara #hugecrabs #awesomedinner #lala #sinfulmeals #delicious #giantcrabs

__

CRAZY CRAB | OASIS SQUARE ARA DAMANSARA (KL)
Facebook

Address:
Central Piazza (Opposite Royal Flush), 
Oasis Square Ara Damansara, 
No. 2, Jalan PJU 1A/7A,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 

Tel: +603-7859 8802

Business hours: 
11.00am - 3.00pm | 6.00pm - 10.30pm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai