Skip to main content

#DINEWITHME: GREYHOUND CAFE MALAYSIA | JALAN BUKIT BINTANG (KL)

GREYHOUND CAFE The extension line of a leading Thai men's casual clothing brand founded in 1980, GREYHOUND. If you ever been to Bangkok, this chic fashion cafe would be a name you have probably heard or seen before. 

To date, they have nine outlets all over Bangkok. The success and popularity of its name led to the opening of 11 outlets in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai. Offshoots like Sweet Hound and Another Hound Cafe, have also been opened in Bangkok. Being Bangkok-based brand's first ever venture in Southeast Asia outside of Thailand, GREYHOUND CAFE MALAYSIA opened its door at Ansa Kuala Lumpur, the revamped boutique hotel managed by Berjaya Hotels & Resorts. 
















GREYHOUND CAFE MALAYSIA offers a fusion menu with the selection of Thai, pasta, noodles and even Vegetarian meals! Signature dishes including Pomelo Salad, Fried Chicken wings with fish sauce, Salmon sashimi in hot spicy sauce and Complicated Noodles, to name a few. 





















For those who love Iced Thai Milk Tea like I do, you wouldn't want to miss out this quintessential drink when you're here at GREYHOUND CAFE MALAYSIA

Thai Iced Tea with milk (RM12)


Being pretty much a fan of Thai Food, I gave a try on the Noodle in Tom Yum Koong. I had high expectation for this dish, especially when the brand itself was originated from the Land of Smile. The Noodle in Tom Yum Koong served with two medium sized river prawns is priced at RM 32 each. I wish this dish could be better somehow. The taste was rather normal and the portion was too small. 


Noodle in Tom Yum Koong (RM32)
Rice noodle in famous Thai Tom Yum soup with river prawn



Seafood Curry and Rice (RM38)
Scallops, Shrimps, Fish Fillets fried in Thai Green curry sauce, 
served with Jasmine rice and clear soup

The overall dining experience was decent. GREYHOUND CAFE is a great place to hangout and chill if you are around the Golden Triangle area. 


#michiebillie #greyhoundcafemalaysia #cafe #thaifood #tomyum #thaiicedmilktea #pasta #bukitbintang #borninbangkok #asianfusion #italian #thai

__

GREYHOUND CAFE MALAYSIA | JALAN BUKIT BINTANG (KL)

Facebook
Instagram

Address: 
Lot No.0.2, Ground Floor, Ansa Kuala Lumpur,
101, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL.

Tel: +018-386 1228 / +603-2148 1188
Email: greyhoundcafe@greyhoundcafe.com.my

Business Hours: 
11.00am - 11.00pm (Mon - Thu)
11.00am - 12.00am (Fri & Sat)
11.00am - 11.00pm (Sun)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai