Skip to main content

#CHILLWITHME: VIRGIN & THRONE | TTDI (KL)



Welcome to VIRGIN & THRONE

A sexy medieval bar opened in early 2016 at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, by the true Game of Thrones aficionados. Behind its door, is an armoured knight stands guard in the bar with an interior accented with wood and chrome, iron and stone. At VIRGIN & THRONE, cocktails are taken to a modern bent, serving quality concoctions that elevate the art of the cocktail and leave a memorable drinking experience.




It could be a bit tricky to locate VIRGIN & THRONE, as this bar does not have any signage hanging around the premise. By using Waze, it will lead you to the correct destination. You can look for one of the landmarks, Food Foundry. VIRGIN & THRONE is just located right above on the First Floor. Take the grey stairs up till you see a wooden black steel-framed sliding door. 


Every cocktail served at VIRGIN & THRONE is specially designed by their team of skilled mixologists. It is one of the few bars in the kingdom that serve drinks on the sweeter side. If you are in a big group, try the refreshing WATERMELON MINT SOUP (RM 118), a drink made for sharing, filled with Vodka-infused watermelon balls in fresh, icy watermelon juice. 





Light up the night with a drink that glows - THRONE.
The most unusual cocktail in the kingdom with dry gin and citrus to give a taste that only the brace could take. 

Picture from Virgin & Throne Facebook
Throne (RM 45)
Dry Gin, Lychee Liquor, Blue Curacao, Fresh Pineapple juice, 
Fresh Grapefruit, dash Absinthe
Flavour: Refreshing Tangy

V THE GREAT - A drink made for the greatest, the grandest and the most honourable knight with a delightful blend of liquor and a hint of floral flavour.

Picture from Virgin & Throne Facebook
V The Great (RM35)
Peppermint, Pernod, Malibu, Midori, De Peach, Lemon Juice, Agave 
Flavour: Florally smooth

GREEN FAIRY - Tangy and refreshing flavour complemented with absinthe and sake.

Picture from Virgin & Throne Facebook
Green Fairy (RM48)
Absinthe, Sake, Fresh Cucumber Juice, Lemon, Lime and Honey 
Flavour: Absinthe, Sour

MARSHMALLOW MILKSHAKE - Marshmallow infused vodka topped with toasted marshmallow to give a creamy and indulgent taste for the ladies of the house

Picture from Virgin & Throne Facebook
Marshmallow Milkshake (RM 35)
Infused Vodka, Vanilla syrup and cream topped with 
toasted marshmallow on a cocktail stick
Flavour: Milky, Creamy

WHITE MULE - A drink that pours white rum and bubble sour mint. 

Picture from Virgin & Throne Facebook
White Mule (RM 35)
White Mule, Angostura Bitters, Lime Juice, Fresh Mint Leaf, Fresh Fruit, 
Cube Sugar, Top-Up with Ginger Beer
Flavour: Refreshing, Sour

Jamie & I









Follow me on #Instagram
IG: michie_billie

Gin & Tonic

Left: Lychee Martini (RM 35)
Vodka, Lychee Liquor, Lychee Fruit, Lychee Puree, Lemon Juice





We had a wonderful night at VIRGIN & THRONE. I personally love the ambiance, it is so cozy to chill for hours. The service is extremely good too! I have to put a double thumbs up to the two ladies who consistently came to our table to check if everything is good, or if there's anything that we need. Nonetheless, the cocktails were amazing. If you are around in TTDI area, do check out this place. Hop on your horse and ride towards the gate. It's bound to be a "knight" to remember!


#michiebillie #VirginAndThrone #TTDI #sexybar #cocktails #chillout #speakeasybar #hiddenbar #chillout #coolbar #medieval #bar #iamavirgin

__

VIRGIN & THRONE | TTDI (KL)
Facebook
Instagram

Address: 

26-A, 1st Floor, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman, 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000 Kuala Lumpur.
(Above Food Foundry)

Tel: +603- 7731 2838 / +6017-369 1800
Email: virgin.throne.bar@gmail.com

Business Hours: 5.00pm - 1.00am (Monday - Saturday)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai