Skip to main content

#DINEWITHME: ZENZERO RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | ST. MARY PLACE (KL)

Andrea Zanella - The amazing Italian chef who founded Chiaroscuro and later took charge at Il Lido is back in action, whipping another great Italian dining experience at ZENZERO RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. The name ZENZERO, which means ginger in Italian was selected by the founders as a tribute to the versatile spice. Located at St. Mary's Place same row with Black Market, this quaint restaurant is one romantic nest serving sophisticated and contemporary Italian gourmet palate.

Bellini (Peach) 
You gotta try this cocktail! 
Peachy taste with a hint of Maraschino cherry

This blog will rather be short and sweet this time as there are not much content provided. I do not want to be rude taking photos when dining with the most romantic person in front of me. Thus, there are only limited photos in this review. 

Camera down, nuff said.

Click here for the full menu

As usual when you dine at any Fine Dining restaurants, the waiter will come to check on your preferred choice of water - normally serving Sparkling water (St. Pellegrino) or Distilled water (Aqua Panna) to start off before proceeding your order for food. Then, we were served something comforting to start our meal with - Home made focaccia, grissini & whole wheat bread and an appetizer which is on the house. 

Picture from Zenzero's Facebook 
(For your reference only)

We also had Irish oysters actually, but there's no picture for your reference. One thing I assured you, it's EXTREMELY FRESH. These oysters are mini in size and salty in taste. It makes a perfect combo with my Bellini. A platter cost approximately RM 80 for a dozen. 

For the main course we both had the Roasted Tuna Steak and Sesame Crusted Tasmanian Salmon. The food came incredibly attractive and appetizing, not to mention it's really fresh too. 

Happy tummy, Happy ME :)

Roasted Tuna Steak 
Braised Zucchini, Arugula Salad and Citrus Sauce with Berry Vinaigrette
(RM 84)

I highly recommend the Sesame Crusted Tasmanian Salmon. The Salmon steak is cooked perfectly (medium rare in the center) and served on a bed of three jumbo-sized green asparagus. 

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Sesame Crusted Tasmanian Salmon 
Green Asparagus and Citrus Sauce 
(RM 80)

We ended our night without a dessert or coffee but with another glass of Bellini. I love everything about ZENZERO. The service was excellent which made us feel like we were at a five star restaurant, food is amazing and ambiance is top notch. It completed my Sunday night with so much "love".


Do expect to pay the same price like Grand Hyatt, but it's definitely worth every penny :)


#michiebillie #zenzerokl #italian #romanticdinner #italianfood #delicious #stmaryplace
__

ZENZERO RESTAURANT & WINE BAR (KL)
Website
A-0-9, Ground Floor,
St Mary Place 
No. 1, Jalan Tengah,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: +603-2022 3883
E : zenzerogroup@zenzero.com.my

Reservation

Opening Hours: 
Monday - Sunday (from 12pm till late) 
Saturday (from 6pm till late)

Facebook
Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai

#CHILLWITHME: MANTRA BAR & LOUNGE | BANGSAR VILLAGE II (KL)

The city's newest rooftop bar that boasts an alfresco deck with panoramic views surrounding neighbourhood and a long bar that commands your views as you walk in. MANTRA BAR & LOUNGE is the latest addition to the  casual place for one to drop by and unwind without pretension, sitting atop of Bangsar Village II .  Drawing inspiration from his years abroad in the United States, the mastermind behind the latest hot spot,  founder Jing Ng and partner Warren Saw, also his childhood friend, gives Bangsar folks a reason to rejoice. MANTRA BAR & LOUNGE  consist of both indoor and outdoor, where you can chill and lounge about with your glass of cocktail or unwinding after a long day's work. The bar is modern in design and has a cozy environment that is warm and inviting. The interior incorporated plenty of intimate alcoves, and with plush sofas, high stools as well as large beds at the balcony. To get to the bar, take the middle two lifts in Bangsar Village. MANTR