Skip to main content

#HAVEFUNWITHME: SLIDE THE CITY MALAYSIA

Get ready for the slide of your life!
The 1,000 foot slides was here in Malaysia. 

Whooppsss..Did I just mentioned 1,000 feet? Yes, that's over 3 football fields. SLIDE THE CITY which took place at Putrajaya on 5th & 6th December 2015, was becoming one of the most talked-about event this year. SLIDE THE CITY is a family friendly slip-and-slide water party event which brings live music, food, drinks, water and of course the biggest slip and slide ever to hit the asphalt. 

Can't miss the fun out, I've joined the Sunday sliders' crowd. Being such a lucky girl, I managed to put on the "Honored Guest" wrist band at the event, thanks to Mr. Jonathan Soon and of course Jess for the invitation.


From left: Joey G, Jess & I


There are three types of packages and sliders are categorized into three tiers which included Single Slider, Triple Slider and Unlimited Slider; each priced at RM59, RM109 & RM169 for the Early birds. As for mine, it was the Unlimited Slider. 




Photo copyright of Slide The City Malaysia

If you are unsure of what to wear, here's a guideline for you to dress correctly for the event. Sliders can choose to wear T-Shirt with Short/Long pants, Singlet with Short pants or Long Sleeve T-Shirt with Short/Long pants. 

Photo copyright of 
Slide The City Malaysia

We arrived at Putrajaya around 10am after our breakfast at a dim sum restaurant somewhere in Puchong. The weather was already sizzling hot by the time we reached. I would highly recommend you to splash on the sun block, wear a cap and the most essential item, your pair of trusted sunnies!




Sliders are advisable to collect their kit days before the event commences, but of course you can still register yourself on the event day. Since we haven't collected ours, we headed over to the counter to collect it once arrived. 




Pizza on the go! 



One of the privilege that all Unlimited Sliders entitled was avoiding the queue. I would highly recommend you to pay a little more for the ticket in order to grant express access to the slide, without queuing.

Water gun, checked!


Don't know what to do while waiting for your wave time? SLIDE THE CITY also provided mini games such as High Striker, Rodeo Bull Simulator, Dunking Game and Bungee Run to fill your empty time. 

Photo copyright of Slide The City Malaysia




Sliders queuing for their wave time..
That's a crazy queue!


Let's slide!


Before taking your first slide, make sure you wet the inflatable tube at the starting point. Then, hold the inflatable tube and take a short run-up and dive onto the slide. To minimize the resistance, it's advisable to keep your hands and legs up while sliding.

Photo copyright of Slide The City Malaysia


3 x IPhones, 1 x Water Gun, 1 x GoPro & 1 x Tube at a time...
Can't feels my hands the next day after 6 slides!



Go Jess...Go go go!!




These slides got more cushion than your grandpa's orthopedic sneakers!












Ya'll know this is crazy!


After sliding down, all sliders have to walk up back to the starting point, barefoot. Set your clean or hygiene theory aside, do not expect your feet to be clean during the entire event. Mud, sand, rocks...you name it.


Ain't fun walking barefoot on a hot sunny day













Jess hunting for victim..hehe..


Piang piangg piannggg Piannggg!




Gotcha!

Needs some water effect?




Spotted! 


WhhoopppssSSss...hehehe...
Sorry Vic!

We decided to leave the event after six times of slides as the sun is getting hotter. For your information, do keep your tubes in good condition in order for you to exchange for a new one to bring home. Do not inflate the tubes, or you'll not be entertained.


Did you have fun at the slide?



It was one good experience sliding down the 1,000ft slides. If you haven't been to any of this event before, you've gotta try at least once!


#michiebillie #SlideTheCityMY #slidethecityasia #slidethecity #putrajaya #1000feetslides
__

Good news!

Due to overwhelming response from the public, SLIDE THE CITY ASIA is considering to tour around Malaysia next year. You can Pre-Register HERE for the upcoming event at your favorite location in 2016!


SLIDE THE CITY | MALAYSIA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai