Skip to main content

#CHILLWITHME: LOBBY LOUNGE, THE RITZ-CARLTON KUALA LUMPUR

What's Up #AUGUST!

AUGUST is the month of celebration for the LEO Me and it means lots of feast and more parties ahead. I have so much to share and I do not know where and how to start actually. Put aside the blog about my vacation at the Southern side, let's start with the first celebration in KL; a place where the girls brought me to for my Advanced Birthday celebration - Lobby Lounge, The Ritz-Carlton KL



I woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning after another Advanced Birthday celebration of mine at Tom, Dick & Harry's (Oasis Square) and ZERO LIMITS X MERDEKA MADNESS Event (also a surprised birthday celebration for my bestie, Jess) at Gravity Club KL on the night before. Here's the throwback moments:-


Advanced Birthday celebration from Andy & Terrence at 
Tom, Dick & Harry's (Oasis Square)
Dress from: Wardrobe26



Surprised birthday celebration for my bestie, Jess at Gravity Club KL









ZERO LIMITS X MERDEKA MADNESS Party tickets are available at:

Boxtix.Asia - http://bit.ly/1D0PnnF
AirAsiaRedTix - http://bit.ly/1Tq7o2m

(Tickets are also available at Artist Gallery, Rock Corner and Victoria Music outlets)

* See you guys in Penang if I'm flying over for the party * wink wink 
__

Happy Birthday Gravity Club KL! [ 28th August 2015 ]


GRAVITY CLUB KL 
RVSP, please contact:

David Mong (016-317 5268)
CY Saw (016-921 5803)

These guys are two funny friends of mine! LOL...
__

Too much informations? Hahaha...


Still surviving after the hectic nightout, I dolled myself extremely classic and red to the tea session today. It's been some time I dress in red, but this piece seemed to fits perfectly for the occasion. Oh, not to mentioned the cool Gentle Monster sunglasses - I love 'em to max!


Dress and Sunglasses from: Wardrobe26

I am little late and arrived at the Lobby Lounge with a surprise! The girls decorated the table with beautiful balloons floating up high to the ceiling. They knew me well coz I love balloons so much just like a small kid. Tied in between the balloons, hidden a small little crown! Awww...that was so sweet and matched exactly like the wordings on the balloon - Queen for a Day!











Queen for a Day! - Me




To kick start our Traditional English Afternoon Tea session, the staff came to the table and make an introduction of the tea varieties. Then, we proceed with choosing the preferred tea from the Ronnefeldt Tea Selection. A variety choices such as Black Tea, Flavored Black Tea, Green Tea, Flavored Green Tea, Fruit Infusion or Herbal Infusion are available from the tea trolley.

Since I am more to a Rose-y kinda girl, I've chosen Rose Tea flavored black tea to go with the evening. The Afternoon Tea set does not comes with tea so you'll have to order separately. Meantime, on the food side it's allowed for sharing. 





Ronnefeldt Rose Tea with Petals 

A blend of the finest China tea with rose petals 
and delicate aroma of the rose
(Flowery, mild and light)


Ronnefeldt Rose Tea with Petals 

All tea are served in a classic teapot and place on a metal canister with candle inside to keep the tea warm as you slowly enjoy your afternoon tea. No more cold tea because the candle can lasts throughout the entire session.

Ronnefeldt Cherry Love 
A powerful blend, flavored with genuine cherry juice




While waiting for the food to be served, we occupied the extra time by taking photographs and unwrapping the present. 

From left to right: Jess, Me & Eunice


Gentle Monster looks good on her


Because of this photo, she burnt her chest on the hot warmer..Ouch!














Thanks Eunice & Jess for the beautiful pendant!











The set comes with 3 luxury tiers of savouries, sandwiches and pastries. What caught my attention was the scones! I just can't help myself digging in and grabbed one. The scones are so delicious even on its own; not to mention with the clotted cream and butter. Oh, just heaven!


Cute crown not included! LOL...it's mine..
(This is a portion of 2 sets)

Clotted cream
The cream is so delicious!! 

Traditional English Afternoon Tea Menu inclusive of:

Sandwiches
Chicken ham, cheese and salted butter 
Northern smoked salmon, cucumber, cream cheese and chives
Egg salad, mayonnaise and fresh herbs
Tuna salad, watercress and mustard mayonnaise

Savouries
Chicken pie
Quiche Lorraine
Scones
Plain butter scone, Raisin scone
With assorted jam and clotted cream

Pastry Selection
Daily pastry selection created by Chef featuring a variety of cakes, tarts, รฉclairs and madeleines

Ronnefeldt Tea Selection
(One pot per person - refillable)



The Red Velvet cake is super moist, not too sweet and the cream cheese is delish! 


Sandwiches


Chicken pie, Quiche Lorraine, Plain butter scone & Raisin scone

While we were half way eating, I was shocked with the surprise given by the staffs! They came to our table with a marvelous piece of cake while singing the birthday song. I was stoned for a moment and actually forgotten to capture down this beautiful moment. My girlfriend said it wasn't their idea. They did not expected this too. Thank you The Ritz-Carlton KL for such a wonderful memory. 






I love everything here may it be the environment, service or food - Everything was at top notch. Satisfied with the tea session, we make a move from the Lobby Lounge and captured some photos before leaving. 

Dress from: Wardrobe26





















Once again, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my besties; Jess and Eunice for the birthday celebration. Love you both to the max! 

#michiebillie #BirthdayCelebration2015 #RitzCarltonKL #classic #elegant #topnotch #TraditionalEnglishAfternoonTea #HighTea 

__

LOBBY LOUNGE, THE RITZ-CARLTON KUALA LUMPUR
168, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2142 8000 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai