Skip to main content

#DINEWITHME: BEAST BAR & GRILL, THE INTERMARK (KL)

BEAST BAR & GRILL - May not be the newest in the restaurant scenes, but it's definitely a place worth to visit if you love juicy steaks or mouth-watering lobsters! Opened its door since 2013, BEAST is another brand under THE BIG GROUP - which formed in early 2011 by Founder & Group CEO, Benjamin Yong. If you haven't heard of The BIG Group, Ben's Independent Grocer or Plan B might enlighten you.




Upon entering the restaurant, we already fell in love with the stylish and classy interior. BEAST is definitely a nice place to chill with a glass of wine while enjoying that nice slab of grilled meats.







At BEAST, their one page menu comprises of the premium steaks with the choice of WagyuUS Prime, Angus & etc, and other notable dishes including Whole Roasted Beer Brined ChickenWhole Grilled Lobster6 Hours Sous Vide Grilled Rack of Lamb and Lobster Mac & Cheese.

Click here for full menu.





The Menu

While on the other hand, a complete list of wines, champagnes and other beverages are available for your choice to pair with the main courses. I had chosen wine, of course. What could be better than a nice piece of steak and a couple glass of red wine? - Merlot my all time favorite. 










Meet my pretty girlfriends - 
Eunice (on my Left) & Jess (on my Right)





We were served complimentary Beer Bread before the main courses arrived. Only limited in quantities daily, the bread made out of Kilkenny beer served with a salty and flavored cured butter is fluffy inside and crusty on the outside. It's a little hard to slice, perhaps you may ask the guy to help with the work. (Sorry, I've forgotten to take a picture of the bread). 

Caramelized French Onion Soup, 
Gruyere Crusted Melba Toast (RM 35)

Steak is the first thing that I would like to recommend because it is so so good! The nicely charred and tender slab of tenderloin meat is something to die for. I can already tell that the meat was juicy by just looking at the serving board when it arrived. The steak was cooked perfectly to my liking, medium well. As for the gravy, you can choose bone marrow or the natural beef jus itself. 

For a slab of 220gms tenderloin - Black Angus Grass-Fed or Australian Chilled Grain-Fed is priced at RM 135. The minimum order for all steaks is 200gms and steaks does not come with sides. You may order separately if you want.


*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
Tenderloin Steak - 220gms (RM 135)







Medium well - Grilled perfectly, tender and oh so juicy!

Let's move on to the fish dishes. I did not try the fish personally, but here are some photos for your reference. To my opinion, the black cod could be better if it's not fried. It's a bit wasted for such an expensive cut of fish. Maybe grilled fish would be better for the menu? 

Beer Battered Black Cod Fish & Chips 
Minted Peas & Chunky Tartar Sauce (RM 98)


Roasted Miso Cod on Thick Pumpkin Cream (RM 98)

For the burger, a friend of ours ordered the BBQ version. All burgers are served with fries and salad.

BBQ Burger (RM 68)
Cheddar, Housemade BBQ Sauce & Grilled Beef Bacon

Last but not least, the dessert award goes to Ginger Infused Creme Brulee. The mild ginger taste egg custard is so smooth with a sugar crust on top is absolutely delicious! The sweetness level is just right to my preference. 

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
Ginger Infused Creme Brulee (RM 28)





After paying the bill, we were given complimentary chocolates. How sweet! The chocolate tastes so good.


The overall dining experience here was sure a memorable one. Steak was awesome, dessert is delicious and wine was good. Price tag is a little bit on the high side but definitely worth it. 

Outfit from: Wardrobe26







If you're looking forward for a party after the dinner, PROVIDENCE KL is only a walk away from BEAST. It is one of the top hotspot for night out in Kuala Lumpur . Providence is set to pave the way towards a new, definitive standard in VIP party experiences, catered exclusively for Malaysia's Elite. However, it's smaller than Zouk.

What kind of scene you'll expect in Providence
This one below.

Photos from Providence Facebook page


Photos from Providence Facebook page

Excited?
Click here to check on the bottle prices. 

Table reservations :
popbottles@providencekl.my
(Mark) +6010 252 7678
(Wee Lee) +6016 444 5781






Party continues until my very next blog. See ya!


#BeastKL #IntermarkKL #michiebillie #ProvidenceKL #BestSteak #TopSteakHouse #TheBigGroup #wardrobe26 #wardrobe26_insta

__

BEAST BAR & GRILL, THE INTERMARK (KL)
Website
Lot G-01, Ground Floor,
The Intermark, 
348, Jalan Tun Razak, 
50400 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: +603- 2163 5732 

Opening hours:

Monday - Thursday 
12.00pm - 3.00pm 
5.00pm - 11.30pm 

Friday 
12.00pm - 3.00pm 
5.00pm - 12.30am

Saturday 
5.00pm - 12.30am 

Closed On Sundays


For reservation, click here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DINEWITHME: THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR | SS15, SUBANG JAYA (KL)

Whooppsss...I just had my dinner!  What am I doing here? Come on, it's Friday! Let's chill a 'lil - Dinner extended. To be frank, I don't have much time to spend around ever since I've joined an award-winning agency few months ago. Life's pretty hectic everyday, with extreme workload and countless days of overtime.  And just because I have relocated myself to another area, my hangout place changes too. What makes the best option would be the one nearest to my office, with less traffic congestion.  Thanks to my bunch of friends whom always put me on a priority, they make the effort to come to a meeting point near me instead.  I was brought to this restaurant the other day by my friends and I found it quite a waste not to share such an interesting place with all of you.  Let me introduce you to -  THE PENTHOUSE RESTAURANT & WINE BAR. Upon walking in, I was amazed by their simple yet welcoming ambiance. I was ushered in by rows of wine displayed

#michiekitchen - WHOLE TOMATO RICE (SALMON & NORI)

Hey guys! Are you planning to try out the Whole Tomato Rice this weekend?  Let's tweak a lil' on the recipe and go Japanese - if you are a fan of Salmon & Nori ! This recipe that I'm gonna show you is so simple yet taste so good and, full of nutrition too :) 7 Health Benefits of Salmon, click here :  http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/ INGREDIENTS: (Serves 6- 8 person) 3 blocks of Fresh Salmon  Shredded Nori sheets (preferable those with sesame seeds) 1 piece fresh tomato (Large) - remove the stems 3 small cups of rice  Water (to cook rice)  * Reduce a ladle of the water amount - Tomato produces water when it cooks * SEASONINGS: Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt & Black pepper (to taste) - Reduce the salt, as Nori is salty HOW TO COOK: 1. Put rice, water, tomato & all the seasonings to the rice cooker and cook.  2. When the rice is ready, smashed the

#DINEWITHME: YUK SOU HIN | WEIL HOTEL (IPOH)

Done with my busy schedules, I finally have the time to sit down and blog about my dining experience at YUK SOU HIN @ WEIL HOTEL (IPOH) which took place about two months ago.  I was being invited by the hotel's PR Team at the first place to drop by and review the dim sum which was spearheaded by their   Hong Kong Master Chef, Mr. Chung Ho Shi but unfortunately I'm unable to attend. Later after that, I visited the restaurant with my mum when I dropped by in Ipoh the other day.  It was a busy morning. We went to the restaurant around 11am without any advance reservation, and it took us about 25 minutes to settle down with a table.  The restaurant was packed with customers that day, due to Public Holiday.  Not my first dining experience at Weil Hotel,  YUK SOU HIN  is the final restaurant to wrap up my adventure at this new hotel besides than  THE DECK  and  TIFFIN .  Bored while waiting, I started to explore around and tapping on my Iphone.  While wai